Sunday, September 11, 2005

book-club overload

Hope I haven't done it again. Last year, in late winter, I had to stop all extra activities because I'd gotten too stressed. Well, I've just signed up for not one, but three book-review groups. They're all related to the same sorts of books (Theology/Spirituality), so maybe that will help. Also, two of them are within walking distance from my home (of course most of the volunteer activities I'd been in were within walking distance from my home, too . . .). Fortunately I can just stop going if I can't handle it all. No one is counting on me for anything.

1 comment:

Anita said...

Ok, Suzanne, you've been holding out on me!! I didn't know this was YOUR blog . . .I mean I have you linked because I figured out that you linked to me, but I didn't have a clue that YOU, THE SUZANNE, were affiliated with it. And you've been doing it for a long time. Without my knowledge. Mmmm.

Well, you outed yourself on The Lazy Will. So I need to move you in my blogroll to the Best Blog Buddies category.

And catch up on reading this blog.

How did I miss this?